From Wiki Grepolis
On this page you will find the update changelogs for both the Browser Version and the IOS Mobile App.
- 1 Game:
- 1.1 Version 2.51
- 1.2 Version 2.50
- 1.3 Version 2.49
- 1.4 Version 2.48
- 1.5 Version 2.47
- 1.6 Version 2.46
- 1.7 Version 2.45
- 1.8 Version 2.44
- 1.9 Version 2.43
- 1.10 Version 2.42
- 1.11 Version 2.41
- 1.12 Version 2.40
- 2 Mobile:
On Wednesday, December 11th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.51. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Deactivated parallel login into mobile and browser: it is no longer be possible to be logged on mobile and browser at the same time ;
- Community requests:
- Exact time for the end of a siege is now displayed in a tooltip
- Alliances can now invite other alliances to merge together.
- Some data were not updated correctly when switching towns;
- The delivery time displayed in Own offers tab of the Market was wrong;
- Mythical units were not deleted when deselecting god in the simulator;
- Writing text in "Info about world wonder" window was moving the map;
- The militia could be regenerated after less than 3 hours in some cases;
- Not all Grepolympia awards were shown in the Awards tab of the Profile window;
- Silver coins value were not fitting into the button of the spy Screen;
- In the trade overview, the towns were not ordered correctly by default and by name with numbers;
- The first city of the list was always selected when switching cities in trade overview;
- Revolt was shown as a white number in troops movement icon;
- In the caves overview, island production bonuses weren't shown;
- The city groups could not be used in the attack planner;
- New commands did not update automatically in the commands overview;
- Windows were opened at the wrong position on small screens;
- Notifications were covering the spell menu;
- The cursor was jumping to the end of the word when editing the town name;
- In the inventory, option names were cut off at the bottom;
- There was a layout issue in the demolition screen with the reduce construction costs button;
- Sounds did not play after turning them on in the UI;
- There was a wrong icon used for troops outside in the overview list;
- It was no longer possible to rename incoming commands in the commands overview;
- Own attacks on own towns were called "Returnee" in the commands list;
- In the city overview, some construction buttons were active even if it was not possible to upgrade any building;
- The font size of town names was not always adjusted;
- Incorrect data field numbering when sending resources to another player;
- "Victim" award was no longer given to players;
- Switching towns didn't always update the data in the UI;
- "Show awards from other worlds" was showing awards from other players;
- When withdrawing or sending back units, the player and town names were not clickable;
- The notification "Info about World Wonders" was showing the wrong date;
- The player search option for moral was not available anymore in the simulator;
- Some translations were missing;
- In some cases more than 300 battle points were required for next victory procession;
- In the troop movement, city under siege: support arrival was not updated;
- Calculate moral with search player tool was not showing whole numbers.
On Wednesday, November 27th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.50. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Players now should only receive one "construction queue" email until they login again once their construction queue is empty;
- Building notifications are now disabled by default.
- No email was sent when receiving a new in-game message;
- The amount of free population was not calculated correctly;
- In some cases the quick bar was not displayed properly after it had been edited;
- Attack and support commands were not clickable in the commands overview;
- The duration of the spell "Call of the Ocean" was not properly displayed;
- Deselecting a group didn't perform any action.
On Wednesday, November 6th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.49. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Navigation via browser back/forward function has been removed.
- A lot of bugs for the New User Interface have been fixed:
- The dropdown menu for premium list was disappearing when slowly mouseovered;
- Clickable items in the box below the quick bar were difficult to click;
- First city of the list was selected when switching cities in trade overview.
- Incorrect alliance forum message counter for kicked players has been fixed;
- The sorting by free population function did not work correctly in the premium recruitment overview;
- Island Quests were not accessible when using Internet Explorer;
- The position of culture points was wrong in the premium culture overview;
- Sometimes a scroll bar appeared in the "Spells" window;
- It was not possible to send support to own towns that would arrive after the start of the vacation mode.
App Bug Fixes:
- The CAPTCHA message was not completely displayed.
On Wednesday October 23rd, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.48. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- New User Interface: after several months of work together with the community and several weeks of test, polishing and improvements thanks to the feedback of many players, the new user interface is ready to be released! For record, here are its main characteristics:
- Optimized interface for our minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 px;
- Reorganized elements in a more logical and intuitive manner;
- Improved integration of the latest features, i.e. inventory, heroes, quests;
- Visually improved design of the interface.
- Removed the 7 days login bonus (players who acquired a population boost through that feature will still have it until the town gets taken);
- The challenging factor of the island quests has been reduced.
- Sometimes, the text displayed in the command overview was wrong when town foundations or sieges were sent;
- In some rare cases, players were not able to organize as many triumphs as they should;
Some players were not able to use the menu bar;
- The remaining duration of spells and effects was not decreasing correctly over the time.
Windows 8 App:
- The email address was not automatically validated after registering.
On Wednesday October 9th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.47. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Added a "Mark as read" button for messages and reports. The button will mark all selected unread messages/reports as read.
- A lot of code has been cleaned up in order to improve performance and enlarge our possibilities in the future;
- The button "Move threads" had a wrong text ("0");
- When a forum was shared and hidden, the icons were misplaced;
- Some awards were not pushed correctly to the game;
- System message for sending request in reservation tool didn't consider the number of requests when there was only one;
- Filters for reports didn't work in own folders;
- There were some positioning of the windows when switching tabs;
- In some special cases, some players were missing in the hall of fame;
- In the reports, the button opening the simulator was not working;
- In the alliance window, world wonders tab, there was a progress bar displayed even if the world wonder was already level 10;
- Some files were missing on the servers;
- There was no delete button displayed for system messages;
- The favor tooltip was not updated;
- There was an inconsistent behaviour of the fields when editing the alliance authorizations;
- It was possible to cast any effect you like without being allowed;
- In some cases, players couldn't stop their vacation mode;
- The reserve town button was not displayed in the town info window;
- Resource and favor production spells were not calculated correctly;
- The scroll bar was missing when editing the alliance profile;
- Start dates of the worlds were wrong;
- The support screen had a scroll bar in some cases where it was not needed;
- You were not able to buy vacation days when you're account was on vacation mode;
- The unread messages/reports counter was not updated correctly;
- The reports filter was not working with endless scrolling;
- The reports filter was disappearing after deleting reports.
On Wednesday September 25th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.46. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Zeus has been replaced with his new visual representation;
- Island Quest are now displayed in the Town list only if they are not accepted yet;
- Ongoing sieges are now distinguishable from take-over attacks in the Command overview;
- The Island Quests have been improved (challenges, calculations, current quests):
- The challenge factor is now multiplied by a factor that depends on the game stage;
- The needed points for each challenge factor have been rebalanced;
- Some quests have been rebalanced: some have new parameters and challenges.
- A small border surrounding the resource icons was missing in the market, create offer tab;
- The militia was automatically regenerated after ending of Trojan defense effect;
- The illustration used for the spies was not the same everywhere in the game;
- Some effects were not shown in published reports;
- Some spells were shown multiple times in published reports;
- The Quest window had a wrong size;
- Some parts of the user interface were missing under Internet Explorer 9;
- In the Senate, the button to upgrade the warehouse was active even if not enough resources were available.
On Wednesday September 11th, Grepolis was updated to version 2.45. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Farm villages are now lost when the player get his last town conquered on an island;
- The default order for sorting towns in the recruitment overview has been changed from descending to ascending;
- Community requests:
- Added filter options for reports (Italian suggestion from eman1991);
- Added the name of the town being attacked in incoming attack notification (German suggestion from KrachBummEnte).
It was not possible to cast more than two units production effects on the same town after refresh.
- The effect icon for units production in the recruitment overview was not correct;
- The progress bar displaying the maximum amount of resources per day when demanding or looting more resources than the maximum amount of resources per day is not working correctly;
- In some rare cases, the tutorial was asking players to loot a farm town even if the player didn't have any farm towns;
- The text of the tooltip over the gold button in the demolition queue was wrong;
- There was a response error when switching between towns very fast;
- The units withdrawn were appearing again in the troops outside overview when changing towns order;
- A space was missing between "Silver coins" and the values "(x/y)";
- Looted favour was not shown in the booty in command overview and command info;
- There were some synchronisation issues with the Heroic Tactician award;
- The description of the notification "Jinxed" was cut off;
- Two different pictures were used to represent spies in the game;
- Founding city reports showed wrong duration when playing on a world with foundation time other than 24h;
- Effect icons were duplicated in the city list when scrolling;
- City overview was coming to the foreground when switching towns;
- Button to summon Phoenician trader was too big with long town names;
- The progress bar of the world wonders screen was broken;
- The quest helper for farm villages trade was misplaces;
- The trigger for the "A sinister hideout" quest was wrong;
- Gold was needed to complete the Resource supplies;
- In the trade overview, the order of trade movements was not correct and the order was changing after arrival of each order;
- In the trade overview, the order of towns was not correct when sorting by names;
- In the trade overview, the trade capacity was not shown;
- It was not possible to jump to pages in the ocean alliances ranking;
- In the quest to confirm email address, one step was missing;
- A few localisation bugs have been fixed:
- The description for "Olympic sword" was confusing;
- Text in the help window for the recruiting overview was displayed partially and a comma was missing;
- There was a spelling mistake in rewarded effect for skipping the tutorial (relevant for Germany only);
- There was a spelling mistake in premium window, advantages tab (relevant for Germany only);
- Some effects rewarded from the island quest have a wrong description;
- The window "Settings" was triggered by the button "Options" in the menu bar which is not consistent.
- The close button in the takeover window had no function;
- The delete all notifications tooltip was not fully displayed;
- It was not possible to delete notifications with the "x" button;
- Changing thread properties was leading to endless loading;
- (De)selecting the option "check for new posts" in the alliance forum was leading to endless loading.
On Tuesday August 20th, Grepolis was updated to version 2.44. This update included a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- The top bar on the startpages have been exchanged with the InnoGames.com portal bar;
- The Facebook like button is now available in the login box on startpages;
- Community request: the travel and arrival time are now displayed when returning units partially in the new supporting units town info window.
- A few Grepolympia bugs have been fixed:
- The format of the effect duration for rewards was wrong;
- The title and the description of the Athletic Hoplite Racer award was wrong;
- Grepolympia was not accessible and not working properly on Internet Explorer.
- There were some synchronization issues with awards;
- While on the demolition tab, the senate was going back to the upgrade tab when activating the curator;
- Players were not correctly registered to the game when joining the game via invite feature;
- In some cases, the farm village was over someone's town on the map;
- Login via Facebook was not available;
- An attack from Island Quest could validate two open Island Quests at once;
- The algorithm picking random islands for Island Quests was not working correctly;
- There was a typo for demanding units in the farm villages;
- There was a typo in the Chariot Reinforcement reward for Island Quests;
- The error message displayed when a player tries to activate the same effect twice was wrong;
- In some cases the Island Quests window was not completely displayed;
- The farm village icon on the map was getting smaller when expanded instead of getting bigger;
- Failed town foundation was leading to wrong image in the command info screen, and details about units were missing;
- Closed worlds were still displayed in the worlds list;
- The option "Visible to everyone" for awards was not working;
- The state of the tutorial quests was not always correctly updated;
- The ocean ranking was not correct from time to time;
- The recruit time for units was turning negative after using gold;
- Alliances were sometimes missing in the alliance ranking;
- It was not possible to close the map via ESC after using the jump to coordinates function;
- The description of the effect "Accelerated recruitment" was wrong;
- The alliance tabs were not working properly;
- Some data were not updated correctly after switching towns really fast;
- The improved favor and resource production were not calculated correctly.
On Tuesday July 30th, Grepolis was updated to version 2.43. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs.
Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- Changed the description of two effects you get in the island quests (recruit time and build time boosts);
- Community request: there is now an option to recall support from selected city in the town info window.
- Bot users were sometimes banned twice in a row for the same bot usage;
- Maximum amount of resources per day for the farm villages were not reset;
- It was possible to erect a building in demolish window;
- The Quest "Troop transporter" was not validating;
- Heightened Senses was not shown in all cities;
- Values were not fitting into the button in the spy window;
- Fixed issue where awards for one player are shown in another's profile;
- Fixed double global awards;
- Fixed massive amount of requests after unit order finished and quest satisfied;
- Fixed issues with invited players.
On Tuesday July 9th, Grepolis was updated to version 2.42. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs.
Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- When sending an attack for an island quest, the report title now shows Quest town instead of Ghost town;
- When losing against an island quest attack the units only plunder resources now (it was plundering resources plus halving the storage before);
- It is no longer required to write a comment when sending feedback answers in the game;
- Added a new category of awards, Global Awards, displayed apart from World Awards. This category will be used for the Heroic Tactician award as well as new upcoming awards.
- In the conquest window, the five-digit numbers were not correctly displayed;
- Some popups were sometimes broken in the island quests;
- It was necessary to relogin in order to get island quests;
- In the recruitment overview, NaN building times and "No gold, no harbor" message was displayed even if the requirements were met;
- The performance of the game was reduced after sending many spies;
- The go to page button disappeared from the alliance forums;
- Town owner of ghost town were linked in reservation report;
- There was a map error stopping island quest creation on the islands;
- In some reports, the town owner name was missing;
- Wrong effect icons were sometimes displayed in the god overview;
- It was possible to cast spell on attacks from island quests;
- Spells and effects were sometimes not displayed anymore in the city list;
- The tooltips for effects were incorrect in the city list;
- Scrolling in the city list was not working properly;
- A wrong tooltip text was displayed in the menu when all sounds were disabled;
- In the command overview, only three-digit numbers could be displayed;
- The wrong message was displayed when trying to send a message to leader/founder for alliances with only one players;
- There was no quest hints for the "Recruiting" quest;
- The new spoiler BBCode was not supporting published reports;
- The new spoiler BBCode was not supporting tables;
- In some cases, multiple radial menu were open and it was not possible to get rid of them;
- The island quest icons was showing the "Tasks finished" text;
- The certificate for finishing the 4/7 world wonders was not sent out;
- There was a line break in the award notification "Heroic death";
- It was not possible to change pages in the city list when a group was selected;
- It was not always possible to open the farm when the barracks or harbor were open;
- The attack window was getting oversized in some cases.
On Tuesday June 18th, Grepolis will update to version 2.41. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs.
Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.
- The wall levels of the eighth farm village are now removed once the village has been conquered;
- A few changes have been made to the Island Quests :
- The spawn timers of the quests have been modified from 2, 3, 4 hours to 2, 4, 8 hours;
- The attack and defense boost rewards have been adjusted from 30% to 10% (attack) and from 30% to 5% (defense);
- The brothel has been replaced with a tavern in the corresponding quest;
- The spawn probability of storyline quests have been slightly adjusted to the spawn timers.
- Community request: added a spoiler bbcode for messages and alliance forums.
- Fixed some JS errors: 'Object' is undefined;
- It was not possible to move an alliance forum to the lowest position;
- Fixed several award synchronization issues;
- Fixed an issue where the cancel button was covered by the units list in the command overview;
- Option for resetting researches was disappearing upon research time reduction;
- Queue did not get updated automatically in the barracks;
- Sometimes the effects on a city were not displayed;
- Fixed a bug where an error message,"island quest expired", was appearing during rotating;
- The icon of the survey type was sometimes wrong;
- There was an error upon validating e-mail;
- Chose location check field was slightly misplaced when starting or restarting the game;
- The wrong icon was shown when hovering over mythical units in temple;
- The wrong world wonders were displayed in the hall of fame sometimes;
- The farming village overview was not considering forced loyalty;
- Improved favor production was not properly shown in premium overview on all towns;
- There was a graphical issue in the survey window;
- Island quest icon was missing and leading to an empty window during takeover;
- Fixed inconsistency between tooltips if quest requirements fulfilled;
- Attack Planner did not update when units were removed;
- Fixed deadlocks during nightly cron;
- Directional arrow was not updating correctly when changing towns;
- Fixed an error in the distribution of the award "Great Power of the Day";
- Filter for attacks in command overview did not work;
- The menu was unresponsive on iPad;
- There were duplicated lines in the player invite window;
- A space was missing between renamed command and the cancel button;
- The performances of the game were reduced a lot after sending many spies to the same town;
- The Phoenician merchant was not visiting all towns owned;
- Fixed some layout issues in the simulator;
- Fixed a case where towns should have been conquered, but weren't;
- Fixed a wrong calculation of resources during happenings;
- Fixed wrong information in reports when withdrawing units;
- A German survey was sent out to all players instead of the German market only;
- You could get negative research points by demolishing academy.
On Tuesday May 28th, Grepolis was updated to version 2.40. This update brought us several bug fixes and a few minor feature changes. You can find a discussion thread for the update here for .EN and here for .US.
Below is a full list of changes included in 2.40.
- To make sure that updates of game state will reach the players browser correctly, only one tab per game account is allowed. If a second tabs gets opened the first one will be logged out.
- This only applies for one world. I.e. You could be logged into Alpha and Beta in two different tabs, but not Alpha in two different tabs.
- The beginners protection is showed as a power under the town name.
- You can now see a BP icon under your city name, just like you do when spells have been cast on your city.
- Players can now send mass-mails only after reaching more than 800 points in order to prevent server spam.
- Community request: ability to rename commands.
- When a player gets a new town, spells like favor boost or acumen were not applied to the new town.
- Command overview was showing commands that are not from current town group.
- Corrected some layout issues in the global settings of the landing page.
- The tabs in buildings were reset after switching towns.
- Alliance Conquests and Pact Events were in German.
- When using the mass recruit if current town didn't have a harbor, there was an error
- There was a bug with plural and singular form of the chariot reward in island quests.
- Special building data were wrong in the building overview.
- Cancelling building demolition was sending wrong response message.
- Trojan defense applied to militia twice, it is now decreased correctly again after spell ends.
- The inventory was not reset after player restart.
- The In-Game announcements were not sorted correctly.
- Attack boost was not working on all units.
- Forced Loyalty was setting the mood to 100 before.
- When sending multiple colonization commands to found towns on multiple spots with only one free culture level left, the last command was starting the process instead of the first one.
The Grepolis iOS App has today been updated to version 1.2.0. Please find below the full list of changes.
- Added the farm villages overview. Players with a Captain active can now demand or loot resources to multiple farm villages with a few clicks;
- Added more quests;
- The construction status of a building in the senate has been improved. It is shown more clearly with different icons;
- The arrival time of attacks is now show seconds;
- Polished some images and UI elements.
- The activation buttons for the advisors were not shown on the first time the screen opens;
- The promo frames for the advisors were showing features which are not implemented in the App yet;
- Revolt status of farm villages were not now handled correctly;
- The UI of the farm villages expansion screen was broken for fully expanded farm villages;
- The island info screen was showing a wrong farm village status in some cases;
- Several bugs that could lead to crashes have been fixed;
- A possible inconsistency for resources in header and screen content has been fixed;
- The favor circle was not updated correctly;
- Fixed several building queue issues;
- Fixed some translation issues.