From Wiki Grepolis
Updated List of approved scripts
Below is a list of all approved and forbidden scripts. Each of these scripts have been reviewed by the Product manager for Grepolis, if you do not see a script on the list that you wish to use please either submit a ticket or on the forums. The same goes if you have any queries regarding any of the scripts on the list. Under no circumstances should you use a script without it first being approved. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Quack toolset - A useful collection of tools and tweaks all in one script.
- Back button for player profiles - Allows you to go back to the last players profile you were looking at.
- Attack alarm - Sets off an alarm when you receive a new incoming attack.
- Report Converter - Converts a report into BB Codes, also includes several other small features.
- Transport calculator - This script calculates how the remaining population should be distributed and whether transport ships or land units should be destroyed.
- Time calculator
- Offline tool - A collection of tools such as a map viewer, travel time indicator as well as more.
- DIO Tools
- Mole Hole
- All scripts for the game which are not listed above are not allowed, and the use of such will lead to penalties up to global exclusion from the game.