The Persian conquest is an event that has been specially designed for the 5th birthday of Grepolis which combines several aspects of other events done in the past. The event will start at the 6th of October and will last a maximum of 45 days.
For each world, an NPC will be generated, called Artemisia. This player will have a supercity in every ocean that will be difficult to defeat. In order to overcome Artemisia's cities, players will have to work as an alliance and because of this, all players of an alliance will be rewarded once a single member of that alliance managed to conquer a supercity. However this supercity will become a normal city once conquered.
The alliances which conquer the first four cities on each world will receive the following rewards:
All alliances after the first four will receive the following rewards - however, even the first four will receive the below mentioned award in the event they conquer another city after the first four have been taken:
- There will be no reports from troops supporting a city of Artemisia.
- Artemisia's cities are immune to divine powers.
- It is not possible to spy on Artemisia's cities
- The event is not available on peace worlds (Hyperborea)
- While there are troops from Artemisia in the town support will not be possible